Thank you to all who voted in the exciting November election, when Democratic candidates won 4 countywide offices for the first time ever, giving us a much more politically balanced County government.
And now: Why should YOU vote in the May 15 primary election?
- To help choose Dem candidates. Long-serving Chesco Commissioner Kathi Cozzone, known for her respectful values and exemplary public service, is in a tight 5-person race for Lieutenant Governor. Wouldn’t it be exciting to have one of our neighbors (Kathi and her family live in Exton) as a statewide leader who would do a great job for all the people of our state?
- And Carolyn Comitta, our former mayor and now our representative in Harrisburg, asks us to pass along to you: “It is really important to vote for Carolyn in the primary because every vote counts! We won by 25 votes in 2016 and we will need strong support to secure a win in 2018!”
- To send the message that West Chester, Chester County, and Pennsylvania are not on board with Trumpism.
- To choose 8 members of the PA State Dem Committee to represent Chester County in Dem party deliberations. See http://chescodems.org/2018-candidates/ (at the end) and download the 2-page handout there.
- To join your community as we all proudly wear stickers that say, “I VOTED TOAY!”