Every day, voters are telling Carolyn that Harrisburg is broken, and needs someone with her skills to bring people together.
As your State Representative, Carolyn Comitta will be a leader who gets things done. Please share with your friends if you agree!!!
As Carolyn’s campaign manager since she first ran for Mayor in 2009, I can tell you – she’s the real deal. Here are some things you may not know about her:
1. She’s a voice for the people. Before becoming Mayor, she was an outspoken member of West Chester Borough Council and on the board of an NGO under the United Nations umbrella, working to educate people on health and environmental issues
2. She’s been a leader in her community. Carolyn was an educator in the Octorara School District for 12 years, is on the board of multiple State and Local municipal organizations (see her bio on her website) and she and her husband, Tom Comitta, have donated hours of professional support to the community through their Town Planning business.
3. She fights for her beliefs. She was an early Mayor Against Illegal Guns, and has pulled together community leaders to stop intolerance in our diverse community,
4. She’s a mother, and wife. Carolyn and her husband Tom have two grown children, Tommy and Anne. Tom and Carolyn live in West Chester, and have attended local schools and raised their children here. It is the community they love.
5. She’s respected. People know that when they have a problem, Carolyn is the one person who they can turn to for advice. She listens to people, and people listen to her. She knows who to turn to for good advice herself, and the mutual respect she has for people and they have for her is why she is so successful at bringing people together, to solve problems and get things done.
I’m so proud to work for someone who wakes up every day thinking about how to make life better for the people of Pennsylvania, and the 156th district.
The ad demonstrates what the voters know: we need strong leadership in Harrisburg, and Carolyn Comitta is the person to lead us forward, together.
Your generous donation will keep us on the air until November 8th!! Please donate today!
We need your help! Click to VOLUNTEER here.
Please help Carolyn win this race. She is working hard, meeting new neighbors and new supporters, but she cannot do it alone. Please find a few hours per week, over these last few weeks of the campaign and help put Carolyn over the top. She will always be there for you, but she needs you now to get there. Your support is the key to our success.
She is ready to serve the 156th District in Harrisburg. With your support, she’ll get there.
Thanks for all you do.
Lani Frank, Campaign Manager for Carolyn Comitta
P.S. Please say you’ll volunteer. You are the key to her winning this race. We can’t do it without you!!.